- How Much Do Uber Drivers Make? Is It Worth Your Time?
- Remote Jobs
- How to Make Money Playing Games: 7 Ways
- Technical and Medical Writer
- Fully Remote Jobs You Can Get Without a Bachelor’s Degree
- Companies That Offer Entry-Level Remote Jobs
- So How Do You Find these High-Paying Remote Jobs with No Virtual Experience?
With hundreds of new jobs added each month , make sure you’re stopping by to see the latest jobs posted in your realm of expertise. Entry-level SEO specialists can earn a decent living with an average salary of $50,000. And SEO managers do quite well, earning an average of $60,000 to $85,000 annually.
- To be hired as a website tester withUserTesting, you’ll be required to submit an application and complete a test project.
- While these aren’t freelance positions, you’ll find that many online employers don’t hire W2 employees, instead you’ll be an independent contractor.
- Of course, none of the jobs on this list require a college degree.
- Being a client services professional means being able to work as a liaison between the company and the client to ensure that projects run smoothly and on schedule.
Customer service professionals must have excellent people skills. Friendliness remote jobs that don’t require a degree and patience are key — especially when customers get upset.
How Much Do Uber Drivers Make? Is It Worth Your Time?
The average salary for an entry-level virtual customer support role may only start around $23,000, but this may be perfect if you can only work part-time or you’re a stay-at-home parent. You’ll definitely reap more of the non-financial rewards of working remotely here. If you’ve got the skills and take our advice, you can land one of the best high-paying remote jobs with no experience. Virtual assistants are in-demand, and the average rate of pay reflects this.
What jobs can you get that don’t require a degree?
- Patrol officer.
- Home health aide.
- Personal care aide.
- Licensed practical and licensed vocational nurse.
- Wind turbine technician.
- Recreation and fitness worker.
- Massage therapist.
- Landscaper and groundskeeper.
This field also offers many opportunities for contract assignments. According to FlexJobs, instead of requiring a college degree, Google has a lot of open positions that require what the company calls “equivalent practical experience.” Simply put, there is a large market for individuals without professional education but with the right skills to handle clients’ needs. Fortunately, not having a four-year degree is no longer a barrier to having a successful, fulfilling, and rewarding professional career. With relevant experience and a stable of transferable skills that employers want, you’re well on your way to job search success. If the job description mentions a general “bachelor’s degree” or “college degree,” go ahead and apply if you have the relevant experience. As a social media manager, you’ll be in charge of creating content for a company’s social media accounts to grow their audience.
According toGlassDoor, the average salary for a cake decorator is $24,669/year, however this figure is highly dependent on the variables listed above. I’m a full-time blogger and make 4-figures a month via affiliate marketing. You can learn more about my #1 recommendation on how to get started byclicking here. Start by enrolling in afreelance writing courserun by someone who has been successful as a freelance writer.Gina Horkey’s freelance writing coursefits that bill. Gina was able to replace her full-time income with freelance writing in matter of months, and now teaches other aspiring freelance writers the tricks of the trade.